The OpenNebula Project is proud to announce that the first ever OpenNebula Global Conference will be held in Berlin from the 24th to the 26th of September 2013. The Conference will serve as a meeting point for OpenNebula cloud users, developers, administrators, builders, integrators and researchers and a unique opportunity for discussion and collaboration with other projects. This event is all about enabling the next generation platform for enterprise cloud computing and data center virtualization, and will focus on:
- Discussing the latest technology updates, roadmap, and features
- Supporting the developers community
- Presenting use cases and deployment experiences
- Introducing new integrations and ecosystem developments
- Collaborating with other open-source projects and communities
In few weeks we will announce the line-up of keynote speakers.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS NOW OPEN
The agenda will consist of 45-minute slots for invited keynote speakers and accepted submissions. If you are a OpenNebula practitioner, user, architect, devop, admin or developer and have something important to share, we welcome your submission. Suggested topics include:
- Latest developments in OpenNebula
- Research using OpenNebula
- User experiences and case studies using OpenNebula
- Best practices and tools
- Integration with other cloud, virtualization and data center components
- Any other topics that you feel are relevant to developers, users, researchers and other members of the community
All submissions must be received before midnight June 15, 2013 CEST. Please submit all needed information using our submission form.
You will receive a notification whether or not your presentation proposal was accepted by June 30th.
CALL FOR SPONSORS IS NOW OPEN
Sponsoring OpenNebulaConf is a great chance to present your company with the leading open source datacenter virtualization solution on the market. For information on sponsorship opportunities you can visit the conference site. We offer a wide range of sponsorship opportunities to allow you to choose a package that suits your marketing needs. We’ll happily work with you to find a sponsorship that fits your needs.
The OpenNebula Project is an open-source project delivering the most feature-rich, customizable and open solution to build enterprise clouds and virtualized data centers. With thousands of deployments worldwide, OpenNebula has a very wide user base that includes leading companies in banking, technology, telecom and hosting, and research and supercomputing centers.
Executive Director at OpenNebula