The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of the Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
The following issues have been solved in 5.12.3:
- Fix onehook show output to correctly show execution logs.
- Fix group vms widget in Sunstone cloud view.
- Fix LDAP auth when user_field is empty.
- Fix occasional crash of oned in LogDB::purge_log.
- Avoid gathering KVM I/O statistics for saving VMs.
- Fix OneFlow expiration token error.
- Unable to login from Sunstone when quotes present in password.
- Support for INIT_SCRIPTS in vCenter.
If you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for this EE Maintenance Release. Please check your private repository at the OpenNebula Customer Portal.