The OpenNebula Project is proud to announce an expanded line-up of keynote speakers for the first OpenNebula Conference. The Conference, taking place from 24th-26th September 2013 in Berlin, will serve as a meeting point for OpenNebula cloud users, developers, administrators, builders, integrators and researchers and a great opportunity to share experiences and network with other projects.
Confirmed keynote speakers are from world’s leading corporate and research institutions.
- Steven Timm, FermiLab, will speak about “Enabling Scientific Workflows on FermiCloud using OpenNebula”
- Zhihong Zhang, China Mobile, will speak about “OpenNebula at China Mobile”
- Daniel Concepción, Produban – Santander Group, will speak about “Discovering the Bumpy Road to the Cloud”
- Karanbir Singh, CentOS Project, will speak about “CentOS and OpenNebula, a Perfect Match”
- Jordi Farrés, European Space Agency, will speak about “Opening the Path to Technical Excellence”.
The conference site will be updated to reflect new keynote speakers as they are confirmed.
This first ever edition of the OpenNebula Conference will be hosted by open source specialist NETWAYS, which has long experience in the organization of events in the open source environment. OpenNebulaConf2013 offers a multi-day conference that includes hands-on tutorials, keynote speakers and several thematic tracks.
Please fill in the proposal form to register your interest in presenting at OpenNebula Conference 2013. Deadline for talk proposals is the 15th of June.
We are looking forward to welcoming you personally in Berlin!. Please register as soon as possible since the number of places is limited. There is still time to take advantage of our early registration offer, which expires at the end of June.
Lead Cloud Engineer & Engineering Manager at OpenNebula