- Steven Timm, FermiLab, will speak about “Enabling Scientific Workflows on FermiCloud using OpenNebula”
- Zhihong Zhang, China Mobile, will speak about “OpenNebula at China Mobile”
- Daniel Concepción, Produban – Santander Group, will speak about “Discovering the Bumpy Road to the Cloud”
- Karanbir Singh, CentOS Project, will speak about “CentOS and OpenNebula, a Perfect Match”
- Jordi Farrés, European Space Agency, will speak about “Opening the Path to Technical Excellence”
- André von Deetzen, Deutsche Post E-Post, will speak about “Improve! Every day!”
In few days we will publish the Agenda of the event that will also include the talk proposals received, a hands-on tutorial, and several community sessions.
We are looking forward to welcoming you personally in Berlin!. Please register as soon as possible since the number of places is limited. There is still time to take advantage of our early registration offer, which expires at the end of June.