The new OpenNebula Add-ons initiative has received an enthusiastic response from the community, ranging from individual developers and research centers to corporations. In only two days we already have three Add-ons ready to download:
- iSCSI: Datastore driver for iSCSI
- AppMarket: Build a private marketplace to share appliances between OpenNebula instances
- Ganglia: Information Manager drivers for Ganglia
2 Add-ons being now created:
- KVM SR-IOV Driver: Networking drivers to support SR-IOV devices, including Infiniband, in KVM virtual machines
- Hybrid-jClouds: Cloud bursting driver to access remote cloud providers using clouds
and several others, like LXC support, under discussion.
You can contribute code to any of these add-ons, make a new add-on, or join the discussions in the development mailing list.
We are looking forward to your participation!