Besides our Conference in Amsterdam (very early bird registration is now open) and the public training, we are organizing Technology Day events in multiple cities globally during 2018:
- Sofia, Bulgaria, 14 May 2018, hosted by StorPool
- Cambridge, MA, USA, 22 May 2018, hosted by OpenNebula Systems USA
- Barcelona, Spain, 24 May 2018, hosted by CSUC
- Santa Clara, CA, USA, 30 August 2018, hosted by Hitachi Vantara
- La Habana, Cuba, October 2018, hosted by Citmatel (to be confirmed)
Stay tuned because this list may grow in the coming weeks!
The OpenNebula Cloud TechDays are day-long educational and networking events to learn about OpenNebula. Join our technical experts from OpenNebula by OpenNebula Systems for a one-day, hands-on workshop on cloud installation and operation. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of OpenNebula and will be equipped with the skills to take this back to your company and implement right away.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in speaking at one of the TechDays and register as soon as possible if you are interested in participating, seats are limited!.
For more information on past events, please visit the Cloud Technology Days page
Please send us an email at email@example.com if you are interested in hosting a TechDays event.
We look forward to your participation!