Today we are announcing that we have just opened the call for speakers and registration to the following Cloud TechDays:
- Madrid, Spain, 11 March 2016, hosted by Rentalia
- Dublin, Ireland, 6 July 2016, hosted by Trinity College Dublin
Send us an email at email@example.com if you are interested in speaking at one of the TechDays and register as soon as possible if you are interested in participating, seats are limited!.
If you missed our last posts, these are the OpenNebula Cloud Tech Days that we have already announced for 2016:
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 17 February 2016, hosted by MIMOS BERHAD
- Sofia, Bulgaria, 25 February 2016, hosted by StorPool
- Dallas, TX, USA, 16 April 2016, hosted by Improving
- Toronto, Canada 19 April 2016, hosted by Canada151 Data Centers
- Cambridge, MA, USA 22 April 2016, hosted by Research Computing at Harvard University
- Ede, The Netherlands, 13 May 2016, hosted by Bit.nl
- Nuremberg, Germany, 2 June 2016, hosted by Netways
For more information on past events, please visit the Cloud Technology Days page
[av_promobox button=’yes’ label=’Contact us’ link=’manually,email:firstname.lastname@example.org’ link_target=” color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ size=’large’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=’ue805′ font=’entypo-fontello’ box_color=” box_custom_font=’#ffffff’ box_custom_bg=’#444444′ box_custom_border=’#333333′ av_uid=’av-vqcmw2′]
Please send us an email at email@example.com if you are interested in hosting a TechDays event.
We look forward to your answers!