We want to let you know that OpenNebula Systems has just announced the availability of vOneCloud version 3.0.4.
vOneCloud 3.0.4 is based in OpenNebula 5.4.5 and as such it includes all the bug fixes and functionalities introduced in 5.4.5: OpenNebula 5.4.5 Release Notes.
vOneCloud 3.0.4 is a maintenance release with the following bugfixes:
- CPU monitoring in EC2 CloudWatch intermitent failures.
- Cannot instantiate VM in Cloud view.
- Unable to make changes on Sunstone settings page.
- Image not decompressed on upload.
- OpenNebula marketplace driver will not process image when a parser error occurs.
- Inherit attributes may conflict with restricted attributes.
- Disk size slider only goes up to 508GB.
- oneshowback calculated times out
- Sunstone no way for disable select auth type on settings tab.
- Error getting group name in onegroup command.
- onedb change body does not warn about connection issues or missing ids.
- Better estimate image sizes when downloading from HTTP servers non marketplace.
- Segfault when attaching interface to virtual router.
- Improve Sunstone load times.
- EC2 target host cant be added via Sunstone.
- cloud view should not display remove icon of a template if the user has no MANAGE permissions.
- Cannot authenticate via LDAP with group set.
- Sunstone TypeError Cannot read property updateView
- Floating IP is not freed from the network leases.
- EC2 deployment fails with custom USERDATA
Lead Cloud Engineer & Engineering Manager at OpenNebula