Besides our annual OpenNebula Conference in Barcelona (very early bird registration is now open), we are planning to organize Technology Day events in multiple cities globally during 2016. We have just published complete info about the following TechDays:
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 17 February 2016, hosted by MIMOS BERHAD
- Sofia, Bulgaria, 25 February 2016, hosted by StorPool
- Dallas, TX, USA, 16 April 2016, hosted by Improving
- Ede, The Netherlands, 13 May 2016, hosted by Bit.nl
- Nuremberg, Germany, 2 June 2016, hosted by Netways
And in a few days we will publish the details of the TechDays we are organizing in:
- Dublin, Ireland
- Toronto, Canada
- Cambridge, MA, USA
- Madrid, Spain
- San Francisco, CA, USA
The OpenNebula TechDays are full day events to learn about OpenNebula with a hands-on cloud installation and operation workshop, and presentations from community members and users that will focus on:
- Sharing cloud use cases and deployment experiences
- Introducing new integrations and ecosystem developments
- Describing other related cloud open-source projects and tools
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in speaking at one of the TechDays and register as soon as possible if you are interested in participating, seats are limited!.
[av_gallery ids=’9216,8901,7088′ style=’thumbnails’ preview_size=’portfolio’ crop_big_preview_thumbnail=’avia-gallery-big-crop-thumb’ thumb_size=’portfolio’ columns=’3′ imagelink=’lightbox’ lazyload=’avia_lazyload’ av_uid=’av-3u4sqe’]
For more information on past events, please visit the Cloud Technology Days page
[av_promobox button=’yes’ label=’Contact us’ link=’manually,email:email@example.com’ link_target=” color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ size=’large’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=’ue805′ font=’entypo-fontello’ box_color=” box_custom_font=’#ffffff’ box_custom_bg=’#444444′ box_custom_border=’#333333′ av_uid=’av-29xh86′]
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in hosting a TechDays event.
We look forward to your answers!