WELCOME TO OPENNEBULA PROJECT (“OPENNEBULA”). PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF THE WEB SITES CREATED BY OPENNEBULA AND OPERATED UNDER THE OPENNEBULA.ORG DOMAIN.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING DOWNLOADING MATERIALS, INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS (“TERMS”), DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
OPENNEBULA IS A PROJECT MANAGED BY OPENNEBULA SYSTEMS S.L. (FORMERLY KNOWN AS C12G LABS).
All materials included on this web site are the intellectual property of OpenNebula Project unless otherwise noted or attributed. These Web sites may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
OPENNEBULA respects your privacy. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it, such as when you provide email contact information to subscribe to any of the mailing lists, register to the forum, complete the download form, or register to any of the password protected parts of the Site. We may record your IP address that the post originated from. If you voluntarily provide your email address or other contact information, we might also use it to inform you of changes to OPENNEBULA, to survey you about your use or opinion of OPENNEBULA, or to ask for your support. We also may retain server logs which include the IP address of every request to our server.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We will handle the data in accordance with the Data Protection legislation. The account information in the development infrastructure and the archives of the mailing lists are public. We use this public information to acknowledge our contributors and their organizations. At your request, we will remove your contact information from our files.
We do not make your contact information or any other personally identifiable information available to anyone outside OPENNEBULA. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our sites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
In addition to the above, we collect certain anonymous (non-personally identifiable) information to help us improve the OPENNEBULA web site and to evaluate the access and use of OPENNEBULA software and materials and the impact of OPENNEBULA on the cloud computing community. When we report information about OPENNEBULA access, use, and impact, we report aggregate, non-personally identifiable data. Occasionally, we report quoted feedback from users. We do not attribute feedback to specific individuals unless we obtain permission to use that person’s name along with the feedback.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com
- You have the right to opt-out of communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of communications, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
All the contents and materials of the site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike License unless otherwise noted.
Non-commercial use means that users may not sell, profit from, or commercialize OPENNEBULA materials or works derived from them. The guidelines below are intended to help users determine whether or not their use of OPENNEBULA materials would be permitted by OPENNEBULA under the “non-commercial” restriction. Note that there are additional requirements (attribution and share alike) spelled out in our license.
- Commercialization is prohibited. Users may not directly sell or profit from OPENNEBULA materials or from works derived from OPENNEBULA materials. Example: A company may not offer courses based on OPENNEBULA materials if participants pay a fee for those courses and the business intends to profit as a result.
- Determination of commercial vs. non-commercial purpose is based on the use, not the user. Materials may be used by individuals, institutions, governments, corporations, or other business whether for-profit or non-profit so long as the use itself is not a commercialization of the materials or a use that is directly intended to generate sales or profit. Example: A corporation may use OPENNEBULA materials for internal professional development and training purposes.
The OpenNebula software is fully open-source software distributed and licensed for use under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0.. Software from parts of this Web site, like the ecosystem or the addons catalogs, may be distributed and licensed for use under a different license. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted are reserved.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
Please note that any information or material sent to OPENNEBULA will be deemed NOT to be proprietary or confidential. By sending OPENNEBULA any information or material, you grant OPENNEBULA an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that OPENNEBULA is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
OPENNEBULA reserves the right to make changes or updates to this web site or the products or programs described in this web site at any time without notice. Information on this Web site may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies.
OpenNebula is trademark of OPENNEBULA. Except for purposes of attribution as required by our Creative Commons License, you may not use OpenNebula’s names or logos, or any variations thereof, without prior written consent of OPENNEBULA. You may not use the OpenNebula name in any of its forms nor the OpenNebula logo for promotional purposes, or in any way that deliberately or inadvertently claims, suggests, or in OPENNEBULA’s sole judgment gives the appearance or impression of a relationship with or endorsement by OPENNEBULA. Other product or company names mentioned may be trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Web site may provide links to third-party Web sites for your convenience and information. OPENNEBULA does not endorse or make any representations about third party Web sites, nor does the inclusion of any link imply any such endorsement. If you access those links, you will leave this Web site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL OPENNEBULA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Data Protection Policy
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Regulations and thus, in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13th December 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that the contact details provided through any email or online form shall be included in a file owned by OPENNEBULA for the purpose of maintaining the communications via e-mail as a part of its own activity. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, you are acknowledged to have and may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, in the terms and conditions stated in the LOPD, by writing to the following address: OPENNEBULA SYSTEMS, S.L., Paseo del Club Deportivo 1 (Edificio 13), Parque Empresarial La Finca, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain), or through email at email@example.com
OPENNEBULA welcomes your comments regarding these Conditions and Terms. If you believe that OPENNEBULA has not adhered to this Statement, please contact OPENNEBULA at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
We use Matomo Analytic for tracking. To opt-out, please uncheck the box below.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.