Our Community’s fabric is made of individuals and organizations working together to build the best open source Cloud Management Platform
There are several ways in which you can get involved and contribute to the OpenNebula Community—from giving advice and technical support to other users, to developing components and tools around the OpenNebula core. Check it out and get started!
Webinars & TechDays
Our Webinars and TechDays are open, educational events to learn about OpenNebula, open source cloud and edge computing. Join the technical experts from OpenNebula and from its technological partners for virtual workshops and presentations on OpenNebula and its many integrations.
- Webinar: FirecrackerMay 12, 2020 @ 11am ETAmazon Web Services (AWS)
- Webinar: StorPoolMay 26, 2020 @ 11am ETStorPool
- e-TechDay BarcelonaJune 11, 2020 @ 4pm CETCSUC + Cloud Admins Barcelona
- e-TechDay ViennaJuly 2020—exact date TBDNTS
Educational events that serve as a meeting point of cloud users, developers, administrators, integrators and researchers, featuring talks with experiences and use cases.
For an open source project like us, third-party events provide a great opportunity to get first-hand feedback from users and members of the Community. Here you will find a list of those upcoming events in which we are planning to participate as sponsors and speakers.
- FOSDEM 2020February 1-2, 2020Brussels (Belgium)
- Cloud Data SummitMay 26-27, 2020Virtual Experience
- VMworld 2020September 2020Virtual Experience
- Cloud Expo EuropeOctober 28-29, 2020Madrid (Spain)
An exclusive group of passionate technology and community leaders that represent OpenNebula, help sustain and grow its user base, and act as a liaison with other open source projects and their communities.
The objectives of OpenNebula’s Partner Program are to align developments and technologies to meet customer’s needs and to support the design and development of joint cloud solutions, products or services. Our Partner Ecosystem is formed by companies like: