Our Community’s fabric is made of individuals, teams and organizations working together to build the best open source Cloud Management Platform
There are several ways in which you can get involved and contribute to the OpenNebula Community—from giving advice and technical support to other users, to developing components and tools around the OpenNebula core. Check it out and get started!
Our TechDays are educational and networking public events to learn about OpenNebula, open source cloud and edge computing. Join our technical experts from OpenNebula Systems and members of the OpenNebula Community for a one-day hands-on workshop on cloud installation and operation.
- TechDay Sofia14 May 2020StorPool
- TechDay BarcelonaMay 2020—exact date TBD—host TBC
- TechDay ChicagoMay 2020—exact date TBD—host TBC
- TechDay ViennaJune 2020—exact date TBDNTS
Educational events that serve as a meeting point of cloud users, developers, administrators, integrators and researchers, featuring talks with experiences and use cases.
For an open source project like us, third-party events provide a great opportunity to get first-hand feedback from users and members of the Community. Here you will find a list of those upcoming events in which we are planning to participate as sponsors and speakers.
- FOSDEM 20201-2 February 2020Brussels (Belgium)
- VMworld US 202030 August - 3 September 2020San Francisco, CA (United States)
- Cloud Expo Europe7-8 October 2020Madrid (Spain)
- VMworld Europe 20209-12 November 2020Barcelona (Spain)
An exclusive group of passionate technology and community leaders that represent OpenNebula, help sustain and grow its user base, and act as a liaison with other open source projects and their communities.
The objectives of OpenNebula’s Partner Program are to align developments and technologies to meet customer’s needs and to support the design and development of joint cloud solutions, products or services. Our Partner Ecosystem is formed by companies like: