NTS, with their motto “RELAX, WE CARE”, certainly lived up to it during the OpenNebula TechDay that they hosted for the community in Vienna, Austria. The event offered plenty of opportunity for folks to share their experiences with OpenNebula, learn about other users’ deployments and use cases, and to dig into details about what features are on the horizon, as well as to open discussion about what features would be welcomed by the community in the future.
You can take a look at the published agenda to review what was on showcase.
Here you can take a look at the various presentations that were given during the course of the event:
- Performant and Resilient Storage: The Open Source & Linux Way
- OpenNebula from the Perspective of an ISP
- NTS: What We Do With OpenNebula – and Why We Do It
- Replacing vCloud with OpenNebula
- NSX with OpenNebula – upcoming 5.10
- NTS CAPTAIN / OpenNebula at Julius Blum GmbH
- NetApp Hybrid Cloud with OpenNebula
This wrapped up the TechDay schedule for 2019. Keep an eye out soon for the proposed schedule for 2020. And consider hosting a TechDay of your own. It’s a great opportunity to bring folks from the community together with developers from OpenNebula Systems, and to be able to walk away with engaging discussion and insight, as well as receiving FREE Hands-on training.
Customer Success Manager at OpenNebula