Besides our two Conferences in Boston and Madrid (very early bird registration is now open) and the public training, we are organizing Technology Day events in multiple cities globally during 2017:
- TechDay Prague, Czech Republic, 7 March 2017, hosted by CESNET
- TechDay Nuremberg, Germany, 30 March 2017, hosted by NETWAYS
- TechDay Madrid, Spain, 9 May 2017, hosted by Telefónica
- TechDay Sofia, Bulgaria, 11 May 2017, hosted by StorPool
- TechDay Barcelona, Spain, 23 May 2017, hosted by CSUC
- TechDay Vancouver, Canada, 1 September 2017, hosted by Best Buy Canada
- TechDay San Francisco, US, xx September 2017, TBA
- TechDay Ede, The Netherlands, 20 September 2017, hosted by BIT
- TechDay Hluboka, Czech Republic, 7 November 2017, hosted by Wedos Hosting
- TechDay New York, US, xx November 2017, TBA
- TechDay Almendralejo, Spain, 28 November 2017, hosted by CENATIC red.es
The OpenNebula TechDays are full day events to learn about OpenNebula with a hands-on cloud installation and operation workshop, and presentations from community members and users that will focus on:
- Sharing cloud use cases and deployment experiences
- Introducing new integrations and ecosystem developments
- Describing other related cloud open-source projects and tools
Send us an email at email@example.com if you are interested in speaking at one of the TechDays and register as soon as possible if you are interested in participating, seats are limited!.
For more information on past events, please visit the Cloud Technology Days page
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in hosting a TechDays event.
We look forward to your answers!