We are pleased pleased to announce a new maintenance release of AppMarket. Release 2.0.3 solves issues reported by the community and has been verified to work with OpenNebula 4.10.
This release is part of the AppMarket 2.0.x series, which extended the AppMarket functionality by adding a new set of features that enables the management and processing of OVA files. A new component AppMarket Worker was introduced, which handles the OVA package treatment (download, unpack, OVF parsing) and image format conversion. This release also featured a new API, a new simplified import dialog, a new AppMarket interface via Sunstone, and handles VMware and VirtualBox OVAs.
Please consider that, although AppMarket is widely used by the OpenNebula users, this software has not gone through the same rigorous testing process as the main OpenNebula distribution.
List of issues solved in this release:
- Feature: Add opennebula_version to the creation form
- Feature: Add dev_prefix and driver to the creation form
- Feature: Fill opennebula_template input in update form
- Bug: Remove original appliance not the newly converted one
- Bug: Display first level app attributes for hypervisor, os-arch and format in the Sunstone tables
- Bug: Remove testing gems from Gemfile
- Bug: Delete job is now parsing correctly the CONF file
- Bug: Handle properly urls that contain error prone chars like , etc…
- Bug: Remove csrftoken from the job creation method
- Bug: Mime-types gem latest version can’t be installed in ruby 1.8.7
- Bug: Fix input layout when the import fails
Go ahead and read the Install AppMarket Guide.