The OpenNebula Project is proud to announce the final agenda and line-up of keynote speakers for the fourth OpenNebula Conference to be held in Barcelona from the 24 to the 26 of October. Guided by your feedback from previous editions, we have changed the traditional format of our conference this year and have included more community sessions to learn and network.
The agenda includes four keynote speakers:
- Jack Wadden from Akamai will give a keynote about how they use OpenNebula in their system for saving and cloning multi-node integration test environments on-demand.
- Alfonso Aurelio Carrillo Aspiazu, David Artuñedo Guillén and Maria Luisa García Osma from Telefonica will give a keynote about how they use OpenNebula and ON.Lab’s ONOS to prototype a new generation of Central Offices
- Matteo Lanati from LRZ will will give a keynote about how Leibniz Supercomputing Centre is reconsidering the usage model of its cloud infrastructure based on OpenNebula.
- Daniel Dehennin from EOLE will will give a keynote about how they use to smooth the development and test of a turn key GNU/Linux distribution for the Ministère de l’Éducation nationale (France).
We had a big response to the call for presentations. Thanks for submitting a talk proposal!. Although all submissions were of very high quality and merit, only a small amount of abstracts will be presented. Unlike previous editions, we will have a single track with 10-minutes talks, to keep all the audience focused and interested. We have given our very best to get the perfect balance of topics. We will have talks by Unity Technologies, StorPool, LINBIT, NetWays…
We will have four 90-minute hands-on workshops, where some of the key contributors to OpenNebula will walk attendees through the configuration and integration aspects of the main subsystems in OpenNebula:
- Networking, NFVs and SDNs
- Hypervisors and Containers
- Security, Federation & Hybrid Hands-on Workshop
These hans-on sessions will also include 5-minute lightning talks focusing on one key point. If you would like to talk in these sessions, please contact us!
This year we will have two pre-conference tutorials:
- Introductory Hands-on Tutorial
- Advanced Hands-on Tutorial
Besides its amazing talks, there are multiple goodies packed with the OpenNebulaConf registration. You are still in time for getting a good price deal for tickets. There is a 40% discount until July 15th.
[av_button label=’Sign Up Now’ link=’manually,http://www.eventbrite.com/e/opennebulaconf-2016-october-24-26-tickets-20778899247′ link_target=” size=’large’ position=’center’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=’ue849′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ av_uid=’av-465rm7′]
Also, your company may be interested in the sponsorship opportunities for OpenNebulaConf 2016, there are still some sponsorship slots available. Current sponsors of the OpenNebulaConf 2016 include StorPool and LINBIT as Platinum Sponsor, NodeWeaver as Gold Sponsor and Terradue and Todo En Cloud as Silver Sponsor.
[av_button label=’Become a Sponsor’ link=’manually,https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LpzifvDe3XBRcPYHzaZetGsUM0MEwPtZbILt3pPN9NQ/viewform’ link_target=” size=’large’ position=’center’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=’ue849′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ av_uid=’av-ucxo1b’]
We are looking forward to welcoming you personally in Barcelona!.