Please, complete this form if you are interested in purchasing a 12-month OpenNebula Enterprise subscription for one zone (that is, 1 OpenNebula instance).
The subscription pricing model is composed of two key components: the type of front-end deployment, and the type and number of the managed nodes. The combination of these two key components forms a subscription price. Please, contact us if:
- You are planning to run several instances in a federated environment. A progressive discount is applied for additional zones within the same administrative domain and we offer flat fee subscriptions for unlimited zones and servers within the same administrative domain.
- You will have different types of hypervisors within the same zone.
- You are planning to grow beyond 50 hypervisors. The maximum number of servers that can be managed within a single zone strongly depends on the performance and scalability of the underlying platform infrastructure, mainly the storage subsystem, and the execution profile of the workload. The scalability of OpenNebula has been thoroughly tested with 10.000 VMs on 2.500 servers. There are multiple customers running production zones with more than 500 servers. Contact us to evaluate your infrastructure and the maximum number of servers we can commercially support.
- Your infrastructure includes hybrid or elastic cloud features.
- You are interested in the host hypervisor support extension for KVM, LXD or Firecracker.
- You are interested in our services, including value-added services like cloud deployment, upgrade and training.
If you are an existing OpenNebula Enterprise Customer and would like to add servers, upgrade, or renew your annual subscription, please contact your sales representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or open a new ticket through our Customer Portal.
We look forward to welcoming you into our community of OpenNebula Enterprise Customers!