This Agreement indicates the policies and regulations set forth as part of the contract for Sponsorship with OpenNebula Systems, hereinafter referred to as ONE, for the 2022 edition of the OpenNebula Conference being held virtual on May 31 – June 2, 2022.
- All sponsorships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- ONE reserves the right to decline, prohibit, deny any sponsorship which in its sole judgment is contrary to the character, objectives, and best interests of the conference or suitable for its attendee audience.
- The complete payment must be paid within 15 days of signing this Agreement.
- The logo image and other details required (such as correct use of sponsor’s name, trademarks, etc.) should be provided within 7 days of signing this Agreement.
- All cancellations of sponsorship must be received in writing. If ONE receives a written request for cancellation of sponsorship on or before February 28, 2022 the sponsor will be liable for 50% of the total sponsorship cost. For cancellations received after February 28, 2022, sponsors are liable for 100% of the total sponsorship.
- The sponsorship fee does not include free conference registration unless specifically stated in the sponsorship opportunity details.
- Sponsors will be able to contact attendees directly through the events platform.
- Due to production time, Sponsors who submit signed agreements after April 30, 2022 may not be mentioned in the conference materials.
- The sponsoring organization assumes responsibility for its authorized representative(s) to follow all contract Rules and Regulations.
- The Sponsor assumes all responsibility for their exhibit booth including theft, accidents and injuries. ONE will not be liable for damage or loss to a Sponsor’s properties through fire, theft, accident, or any other cause, whether the result of negligence or otherwise.
- No part of an exhibit and no signs or other materials maybe pasted, nailed, or otherwise affixed to walls, doors, or other surfaces in a way that mars or defaces the premises or equipment and furnishings. Damage from failure to observe this notice is payable by the sponsor.
- Sponsors may not sublet, assign, or apportion any part of the item(s) sponsored nor represented, advertise, or distribute literature or materials for the products or services of any other firm or organization.
- Sponsor agrees that it will indemnify and hold and save ONE whole and harmless of, from and against all claims, demands, actions, damages, loss, cost, liabilities, expenses and judgments recovered from or averted against ONE on account of injury or damage to person or property to the extent that any such damage of injury may be incident to, arise out of, or be caused by an act, omission, negligence or misconduct on the part of Sponsor or any of its employees, or when any such injury or damage is the result of the violation by Sponsor or any of its employees of any law, ordinance or governmental order.
- Sponsor covenants and agrees that in case ONE shall be made a part to any litigation commenced by or against Sponsor in relation to the aforementioned indemnification/ hold harmless then Sponsor shall and will pay all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, incurred by or imposed upon ONE by virtue of any such litigation.
- No delay or omission by ONE is in exercising any of its right shall operate as a waiver of such rights and waiver of rights in writing on one occasion shall not be construed as consent to, or a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
- Any and all matters not specifically covered by the preceding rules and regulations shall be subject solely to the decision of ONE. ONE shall have full power to interpret, amend, and enforce these rules and regulations, provided any amendments, when made, are brought to the notice of sponsors. Each sponsor, for himself and his employees, agrees to abide by the foregoing rules and regulations and by any amendments or additions thereto in conformance with the preceding sentence.