Users of the Community Edition of OpenNebula can now access a new Patch Release from our public repository. If you are a Corporate User with an active OpenNebula Subscription, please remember that CE Patch Releases do not apply to your Enterprise Edition.
The following new features were backported to 18.104.22.168:
- Support context files in vCenter
- Add RDP button in attach NIC dialog in Sunstone
The following issues were solved in 22.214.171.124:
- Fix LXD image marketplace import to properly execute auto-contextualization process.
- Fix for Sunstone not taking units into account for disk resize.
- Several fixes for Sunstone user inputs functionality.
- Fix for boolean user inputs.
- Fix for password with quotes imparing Susntoen login.
- Fix flow server token expiration error.
- Fix schedule action instantiate.
- Fix route new browser tab.
- Avoid gathering KVM I/O statistics for saving VMs.
- Fix segfault in LogDB::purge_log.
- Fix cloud view widget with group vms.
- Fix onehook show output.
- Fix issue with S3 maketplace missing gem.
- Increment running quotes through monitor.
- Fix user IDs on group templates.
- Fix update VM Template wizard for Azure.
- Fix TOPOLOGY param.
- Fix wrong LXD deploy exception handling.
- Fix VM configuration form when update as user.
- Fix RDP when instantiate VM Template.
- Fix datastore not showing with certain language selections.
- Fix importing LXD image without privileged permissions silently fails reporting success.
- Fix CLI onevm updateconf Ruby error message.
- Fix for memory resize bug.
- Fix error instantiating a cloned template with recursive option.
- Fix for vCenter monitoring fail for non oneadmin users.
126.96.36.199 incorporates all these changes and fixes the incorrect version number displayed by Sunstone, OCA and onegate in 188.8.131.52.
This work has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement ONEedge 880412 🇪🇺.