Users of the Community Edition of OpenNebula can now access a new Patch Release from our public repository. If you are a Corporate User with an active OpenNebula Subscription, please remember that CE Patch Releases do not apply to your Enterprise Edition.
The following new features has been backported to 126.96.36.199:
- Better same host detection for ssh/mv TM driver action.
- PyONE call of system.config() returns correct object.
- Contextualization packages are now included in the OpenNebula distribution.
The following issues has been solved in 188.8.131.52:
- Fix vCenter monitoring stability issues.
- Fix monitoring of hybrid Amazon EC2 VMs.
- Fix issue with hashed SSH known_hosts file and upcased hostname.
- Fix Ruby library paths to support local overrides.
- Fix systemd cleaning of SSH sockets that may lead to increased CPU usage.
- Fix an error in monitoring that prevents state updates when there are wild VMs.
- Fix microVM kernel boot process does not end properly when using docker image thingsboard/tb-postgres:3.0.1.
- Fix wrong monitoring of non oneadmin VMs.
- Fix an error when you try to instantiate a cloned template with recursive option.
This work has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement ONEedge 880412 🇪🇺.