Users of the Community Edition of OpenNebula can now access a new Patch Release from our public repository. If you are a Corporate User with an active OpenNebula Subscription, please remember that CE Patch Releases do not apply to your Enterprise Edition.
The following new features were backported to 184.108.40.206:
- Support context files in vCenter
- Add RDP button in attach NIC dialog in Sunstone
The following issues were solved in 220.127.116.11:
- Fix LXD image marketplace import to properly execute auto-contextualization process.
- Fix for Sunstone not taking units into account for disk resize.
- Several fixes for Sunstone user inputs functionality.
- Fix for boolean user inputs.
- Fix for password with quotes imparing Susntoen login.
- Fix flow server token expiration error.
- Fix schedule action instantiate.
- Fix route new browser tab.
- Avoid gathering KVM I/O statistics for saving VMs.
- Fix segfault in LogDB::purge_log.
- Fix cloud view widget with group vms.
- Fix onehook show output.
- Fix issue with S3 maketplace missing gem.
- Increment running quotes through monitor.
- Fix user IDs on group templates.
- Fix update VM Template wizard for Azure.
- Fix TOPOLOGY param.
- Fix wrong LXD deploy exception handling.
- Fix VM configuration form when update as user.
- Fix RDP when instantiate VM Template.
- Fix datastore not showing with certain language selections.
- Fix importing LXD image without privileged permissions silently fails reporting success.
- Fix CLI onevm updateconf Ruby error message.
- Fix for memory resize bug.
- Fix error instantiating a cloned template with recursive option.
- Fix for vCenter monitoring fail for non oneadmin users.
18.104.22.168 incorporates all these changes and fixes the incorrect version number displayed by Sunstone, OCA and onegate in 22.214.171.124.