Users of our OpenNebula 5.12 Community Edition can now access a new Patch Release from our public repository! 🤓 We’ve recently released version 6.0 “Mutara” so, as we announced last year, CE 18.104.22.168 comes with the open source migration packages that you will need to upgrade your old versions to the OpenNebula Series 5 CE! 🚀 After this one, we won’t be producing more Patch Releases for OpenNebula 5.12 Community Edition. And remember that if you are a Corporate User with an active OpenNebula Subscription, this CE Patch Release does not apply to your OpenNebula 5.12 Enterprise Edition LTS.
The following new features have been backported to 22.214.171.124:
- Add OneGate features for VNF.
- Add new infoset API call for vm pool.
- Improve monitoring API calls performance.
- Distribution packages for Ubuntu 20.10 and Fedora 33
The following issues have been solved in 126.96.36.199:
- Fix DB migration from 5.10 to 5.12.
- Fix force IP when instantiate a VM in Sunstone.
- Fix for hot disk resize on vCenter.
- Fix CLI command onevm disk-attach not setting return code when using a non existing file.
- Fix HookLog for PostgreSQL.
- Fix oned monitoring API bug with PostgreSQL.
- Fix quotas misbehavior when resuming a running VM.
- Fix boolean user inputs.
- Fix marketplace not displayed in federation zones.
- Fix hosts remain in ERROR state on vCenter restart.
- Fix keep opennebula_manage attribute when disks are updated.
- Fix race condition when creating VDCs in a federated environment.
- Fix user input when is empty.
- Fix Sunstone doesn’t work with remote oned.
- Fix Sunstone VM charters illegible on data tables.
- Fix reconnect to MySQL and PostgreSQL DB.
- Fix NIC attribute overrides.
- Fix VNC allocation when migrating across clusters.
- Fix VM created from “Schedule Actions for VM”.
- Fix bug when terminating a VM that belongs to a service.
- Fix issue when using elasticity rules that reference to monitoring information.
- Fix services not progressing from COOLDOWN when VMS are deleted.
- Fix user inputs when instantiate flow template in Sunstone.
- Do not recreate VNC password if password already exists. Note: If the VM template contains both attributes PASSWD and RANDOM_PASSWD the password will not be generated.
- Fix RANK expressions that contains DATASTORES metrics MAX_DISK, FREE_DISK, USED_DISK and DISK_USAGE.