The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of our Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
The following new feature has been backported to 5.12.10:
- Support for VMware vSphere 7.0
The following issues have been solved in 5.12.10:
- Fix Sunstone federated view always shows master zone in flow services.
- Fix real CPU and Memory bars on Host ESX tab.
- Fix SQL error for one.vmpool.monitoring.
- Fix IPv6 shows Undefined in Sunstone.
If you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for this EE Maintenance Release. Please check your private repository at the OpenNebula Customer Portal.