The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements.
While we have made all of our products open source under the Apache 2 license, the packages of the Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools are distributed under commercial license terms to customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
If you are an OpenNebula Systems customer with an active support subscription, you have immediate access to the Enterprise Edition. Please check your private repository at OpenNebula.pro
The following new features have been back-ported to 5.12.1:
- Add support for VM Charters in the CLI.
- New failover combinations for Provision module.
- Add CLI autocomplete on tab feature.
- Arguments and format in CLI tools help messages are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Better same host detection for ssh/mv TM driver action.
- PyONE call of system.config() returns correct object.
- Contextualization packages are now included in the OpenNebula distribution.
- LDAP auth driver allows choosing the LDAP server by matching username to a list of regexp.
The following issues have been solved in 5.12.1:
- Fix vCenter monitoring stability issues.
- Fix monitoring of hybrid Amazon EC2 VMs.
- Fix logging information for services.
- Fix onevnet updatear command to include –append option.
- Fix onevcenter list -o datastores command to show the full REF.
- Fix scheduled policy start_time to support POSIX time definition.
- Fix Firecracker deployment and cleanup race condition error.
- Fix issue with hashed SSH known_hosts file and upcased hostname.
- Fix Ruby library paths to support local overrides.
- Fix systemd cleaning of SSH sockets that may lead to increased CPU usage.
- Fix sort by used CPU and used Memory in VM list.
- Fix remote buttons after state VM switches to RUNNING in Sunstone.
- Fix VM instantiate doesn’t ask for user inputs in Sunstone.
- Fix disk resize doesn’t show error on VCenter with snapshots in Sunstone.
- Fix Cloud View dashboard doesn’t have a correct value for running VMs quota in Sunstone.
- Fix microVM kernel boot process does not end properly when using docker image thingsboard/tb-postgres:3.0.1.
- Fix an error in monitoring that prevents state updates when there are wild VMs.
- Fix for vCenter monitoring memory consumption.
If you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for this EE Maintenance Release. Please check your private repository at the OpenNebula Customer Portal.
Customer Success Manager at OpenNebula