The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of the Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
The following new features have been back-ported to 5.12.2:
- Add RDP and virt-viewer buttons in Sunstone Cloud view.
- Add RDP option when attach a new nic.
The following issues have been solved in 5.12.2:
- Fix vCenter monitoring fails for non oneadmin users.
- Fix an error when you try to instantiate a cloned template with recursive option.
- Fix LXD image marketplace import to properly execute auto-contextualization process.
- Fix incomplete rescue clause in LXD deploy.
- Fix onevm updateconf command on non existing VM.
- Fix error reporting and logging when importing LXD images.
- Fix VM config form when update as user.
- Fix enable RDP when instantiate vm template from instantiation form.
- Fix a bug in group membership update that creates adds non-existent user for external drivers (e.g. LDAP).
- Fix how same host is deteted in TM ssh/mv driver action.
- Fix missing gem for S3 private marketplaces.
If you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for this EE Maintenance Release. Please check your private repository at the OpenNebula Customer Portal.
Customer Success Manager at OpenNebula