The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of the Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
The following new features has been backported to 5.12.7:
- VM XML stored in LXD container user.xml config key is now base64 encoded.
The following issues have been solved in 5.12.7:
- Fix formatting in monitoring section in Sunstone.
- OneGate vnet fails when extended flag is used and the VNET contains held leases.
- Augeas lenses fails when there is a trailing space after section.
- Fix visual feedback about READY status in role VM list in Sunstone.
- Fix user inputs on instantiation flow form in Sunstone.
- Fix CLI fails to instantiate some VM templates with user inputs.
- Show correct value of USED (REAL) attribute in vCenter hosts.
- Fix a situation where the 802.1Q network driver would fail if the VLAN being used already existed on the host.
- Fix VM IPs malformed on datatables on Sunstone.
- Fix scheduler PCI logging to show devices in hexadecimal format.
- Fix Sunstone error reducing memory overcommitment.
- Fix resched of VM with NICs using network mode auto.
- Fix instantiation VM dialog when change NIC from template.
- Fix capacity select when is disabled in cloud view.
- Fix core per sockets input on Sunstone create dialog.
- Fix vCenter IM memory leak.
- Fix crash and speed up oneshowback calculate.
If you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for this EE Maintenance Release. Please check your private repository at the OpenNebula Customer Portal.
Customer Success Manager at OpenNebula