A new maintenance release of the OpenNebula 5.x Wizard series, 5.0.2, has been released and is available for download.
New functionality for 5.0.2 has been introduced:
- Resize capabilities for VR context.
- Assign IP address to PCI-passthrough devices.
- Modify cardinality of VR HA.
- Stop public users to be able to change their password.
- HA guide for Ubuntu.
- Display colors for the labels.
- Search users by password field.
- Implement oneuser login in Sunstone.
- New action: VR Template instantiate.
- Service create dialog in admin view.
Specifically for 5.0.2, the following issues has been solved:
- VM configuration tab can now be enabled in cloud view.
- Fix for VM modals in Cloud View.
- Fix for multiple value cluster attributes matching with automatically generated CLUSTER_ID.
- Migrator created public marketplace with zone -1.
- Missing links for default monitor scripts.
- vCenter upload does not recognize new mime types.
- Cannot attach NIC if contextualization missing in KVM VM.
- If the dashboard tab is not enabled, the loading icon is not cleared.
- Service create and Service template instantiate repeat datatable IDs.
- VNet AR update does not select the right type.
- Sunstone session does not set zone_id.
- Changing owner or group of a service result in “Bad request”.
- groupadmin_vcenter view can’t create new VMs.
- VM template delete dialog does not fill the selected res. names.
- Remove Save As Button from vCenter views.
- Labels container has style issues with a big number of labels, and long label names.
- Present VCPU and tie it to CPU in vCenter view.
- MB/GB text overlaps select arrow.
- Clone template modal does not have a close button.
- Labels are not working for VR instances.
- Private EC2 IP to be displayed in Sunstone
- Auth_mad drivers are not listed in sunstone.
- Attach nic modal disappear when selecting page 2.
- Size column sorts alphabetically.
- VM control operations are not visiible when using firefox and sunstone in “dev” mode(while they are visible using chrome).
- Strange behavior with capacity modification and unit switching.
- Confirmation dialogs cannot be submitted using the enter key.
- vCenter shutdown VM does not work if CDROM attached.