We are announcing the release of OpenNebula version 5.8.5 – packed with bug fixes and a set of new minor features. A complete list of solved issues for 5.8.5 can be found in the project development portal.
The following new features have been backported to 5.8.5:
- Packet Public Networking.
- Command to add FTS index.
The following issues have been solved in 5.8.5:
- Fix vnm clean phase not running after failed deploy.
- Fix spoofing rules for VMs running on the same hypervisor.
- Fix network driver post operation with LXD on snap based setups.
- Fix no network mask in alias context.
- Fix volatile disk type on LVM datastore.
- Fix build with sqlite=no.
- Fix error when using xml paginated list commands in CLI.
- Fix output format of “oneflow-template show” command.
- Fix connection via NoVNC to vn with password.
- Fix select cluster using button “cluster” in Vnets has effect.
- Fix counter groups by VM in cloud view.
- Renamed Affinity column in VM Groups.
- Fixed LXD marketplace apps VM_TEMPLATE update via Susntone.
- Fix ipv6 address replaced by “–“.
- Error importing vm due to guest.net.ipConfig property.
- Fixed issues with several apps failing to contextualize.
- Improve error message when running fsck and oneadmin doesn’t exist.
- Fix duplicate nics in boot configuration VM.
- Fix select image using checkbox in marketplaceapp table.
- Fix “undefined” in IPv6 alias address.
- Fix missing snapshot ID in driver when it does not exist, affects revert operation.
- Fix duplicated option in onedb CLI command.
- Fix save deploy mode VM Sunstone.
- Fix show vCenter ID in VLAN.
- Fix xmlrpc response for one.vmpool.calculateshowback.
Customer Success Manager at OpenNebula