The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of the Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
The following new features has been backported to 5.12.8:
- Add option to disable raw section validation.
The following issues has been solved in 5.12.8:
- Fix RAFT Race condition when node fail to become leader.
- Fix update service cardinality when terminating a VM.
- Fix set VCPU range on Sunstone.
- Fix OneGate context attributes when update VM template on Sunstone.
- Fix update of the host zombie VM list.
- Fix alias IPs in service role VM on Sunstone.
- Fix option to edit VCENTER_PASSWORD from Sunstone.
- Fix VM disk monitor for shared storage datastores.
- Fix IPs dropdown on VMs datatable.
- Fix monitoring IPs on Sunstone.
If you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for this EE Maintenance Release. Please check your private repository at the OpenNebula Customer Portal.