The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems. While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of our Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
If you are a Corporate User with an active OpenNebula Subscription and access to our Enterprise Edition, you can now download a new version of OpenNebula 6.0! 🤓 EE Maintenance Release 6.0.3 incorporate several key improvements, including:
A number of backported new features:
- Add support for adding/removing roles from running service.
- Add option “delete this file” to VirtViewer file.
- SAN Datastore (LVM) supports SSH transfer mode for disk image files.
- LXC containers can run from LVM disk images.
- Add support for docker entrypoints.
- Add support for MarketPlaces based on private Docker Registries.
- Add switcher screen resolution for RDP in Sunstone.
- Add support to enable/disable MarketPlaces.
- Add a supported version validation to the LXD server running in the host.
- IPv6 no-SLAAC computes SIZE from PREFIX_LENGTH. Max size increased from 2^32 to 2^64.
- Allow disabling fallocate for fs DS_MAD.
The following issues has been solved in 6.0.3:
- Fix and issue updating Charters in service.
- Fix undeploy actions for LVM TM driver.
- Fix Sunstone federated view always shows master zone in flow services.
- Fix error message when deleting VM templates recursively.
- Fix RDP button not working on service role VMs datatable.
- Fix show error when setting values for optional custom attributes when instantiating a service.
- Fix ‘save as template’ button on VMs datatable.
- Fix add files to FILES_DS once VM is instantiated.
- Add option to remove and add service roles.
- Add option to register DockerRegistry marketplace on Sunstone.
- Fix real CPU and Memory bars on Host ESX tab.
- Add option to disable and enable marketplaces on Sunstone.
- Fix token cannot be updated from the cloud view.
- Fix SQL error for one.vmpool.monitoring.
- Fix advanced search for datatables on Sunstone.
- Fix IPv6 alias not showing on Sunstone.
- Fix OneProvision GUI in fedora OS.
- Fix resizing multiple disk in VM instantiate resulted in a single disk instance.
- Fix create image on Sunstone vcenter mode.
- Fix schedule actions days translation.
- Disable Sunstone autorefresh due to a security concern.
- Fix PyONE strips white-spaces of VM attributes.
- Fix OpenNebula version shown on Sunstone.
- Fix IPv6 networks should not ask for size when no-SLAAC.
- Fix IP dropdown to show monitoring IPs.
- Fix VM log having no error information when an error ocurred.
- Fix the provision of more than one edge clusters with the same DigitalOcean account.
- Fix migration failure cleanup on shared storage.
- Fix failure response for onevm disk-attach.
- Fix broken pipe error if script doesn’t read input.
A complete list of solved issues for EE 6.0.3 can be found on GitHub.
And remember: if you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for the new EE Release 6.0.3. Please check your private repository through the Customer Portal.