Customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription and access to our Enterprise Edition, as well as users of our Community Edition, can now download a new version of OpenNebula 6.0! 🤓 EE Maintenance Release 6.0.2 and CE Patch Release 126.96.36.199 incorporate both of them several key improvements, including:
A number of backported new features:
- Support to provision On-Premises Edge Clusters.
- Support for DigitalOcean Edge Clusters.
- Support for Google Compute Engine Edge Clusters.
- Support for LXC profiles.
- Support for list options in (un)lock CLI commands.
- Support for OpenvSwitch in Firecracker.
- Support for Vultr Virtual Edge Clusters.
- Distribution packages for Ubuntu 21.04 and Fedora 34.
Several fixed issues:
- Fix oneprovision ssh key transition from .ddc to .ssh-oneprovision.
- Remove IO section from VM update configuration.
- Fix parameter validation in onevm backup.
- Fix elastic IP assigment on Edge Clusters on poweroff-resume cycle, initiated by monitor.
- Fix automatic description extra newline for vCenter imported Wild VMs.
- Fix Services start time not showed of no registration time.
- Added VM warning message not shown in Service Tab.
- Add remote connections to Cloud View.
- Add redirect to login when session expires in FireEdge.
- Fix Scheduler logging to std.
- Fix disk persistency for ‘onetemplate clone –recursive’.
- Silence warnings on double load of RubyGems.
- Add option to select vCenter template when importing an image to vCenter datastore.
- Fix SYNC_STATE updates from monitor probe.
- Fix for Wild VM rollback error when VM has snapshots in vCenter.
- Fix ‘onevntemplate instantiate’ for PostgreSQL.
- Fix for remote connection URLs in Cloud View.
- Fix for Cloud View remote connections options.
- Fix Sunstone error when try to delete recursive service template.
- Fix vCenter error when adding a new network with cluster ID.
- Fix Sunstone VM available remote connections.
A complete list of solved issues for both EE 6.0.2 and CE 188.8.131.52 can be found on GitHub.
And remember: if you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for the new EE Maintenance Release 6.0.2. Please check your private repository through the Customer Portal.