We want to let you know that OpenNebula Systems has just announced the availability of vOneCloud version 3.0.2.
vOneCloud 3.0.2 is based in OpenNebula 5.4.1 and as such it includes all the bug fixes and functionalities introduced in 5.4.1: OpenNebula 5.4.1 Release Notes.
vOneCloud 3.0.2 is a maintenance release with the following added functionality:
- Scroll Bar in Sunstone VM Log.
- Add boolean to option list for User Inputs in VM template.
- Additional confirmation level for critical actions and VMs.
- Add volatile disk should allow user to specify size in MB as well as GB.
- Wild VMs should import NICs and Disks.
- Ease DS selection on VM Template update and instantiation.
- Add SCHEDULED ACTIONS to VM Templates.
Also, this version comes with numerous bugfixes:
- Improve consistency of networks created when importing templates and wilds.
- OpenNebula flow should only work on leader.
- VM with ipv6 Error in ip6tables chain.
- detach disks are not being delete if vm is running.
- detach disk is not being properly applied.
- After a successful datastore monitoring UNKNOWN VMs change to RUNNING.
- Wrong message when doing a disk save as.
- Wrong error msg when disk saveas without name.
- Support spaces in VMDK names and dirnames.
- vCenter VM NICs pointing to the same network are not correctly identified.
- Skip vCenter VApps when importing templates as they are not supported.
- GPRAPHICS PORT is not cleared after freeing it in the cluster vnc port pool.
- Wrong import of vCenter VM Templates with NICs in Distributed vSwitches or Distributed Ports.
- Registering image with complex URL in PATH fails.
- Empty list of Zombie VMs.
- VMs wrongly reported as ZOMBIES.
- OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- A myiriad of Sunstone bugfixes and small revamps.
Lead Cloud Engineer & Engineering Manager at OpenNebula