It’s almost Christmas time, and our Engineering Team feels especially generous this month—that’s why they have come up with OpenNebula v.5.10.1, the first Maintenance Release after v.5.10 ‘Boomerang’ was published a couple of weeks ago. This early Christmas present comes with bug fixes and a set of minor improvements, which include:
- Fix Hook messages to not nest CDATA tags.
- Fix a quoting error with LXD marketplace apps URL.
- Install Ruby gem Dalli.
- Sunstone only shows exceptions if it is in dev mode or the APP_ENV environment variable exists.
- Fix shared VM instantiation on shared FS datastores.
- Fix system snapshot revert operation in KVM for VMs with deleted snapshots.
- Fix SD_DISK_BUS being removed after updating context.
- Fix boot failures when the CD are already ejected.
Check the release notes for the complete set of new features and bug fixes.
This work has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement ONEedge 880412 🇪🇺.