The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of our Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
This new LTS release comes with bug fixes and a set of minor improvements, which include:
- Fix IPs from GUEST_IP_ADDRESSES attribute were not showing in VMs datatable.
- Fix show Popup when the template does not have the VMGROUP_ID.
- Fix Sunstone overrides unmodified templates on instantiate.
- Fix Sunstone does not use remote host for memcache-dalli.
- Fix Sunstone login cookie expire time.
- Fix VMs list after render virtual network leases in Sunstone.
- Fix import only resources from local zone in Sunstone.
Check the release notes for the complete set of new features and bug fixes.