The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of our Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
The following issues has been solved in EE LTS Maintenance Release v.5.12.9:
- Fix onedb fsck typo in image.
- Fix onegate client VM actions.
- Round marketplace apps size.
- Handle BLOCK_CDROM types.
- Fix PCI Device references after VM migration fails.
- Fix LXD VM status monitoring not being in sync with container status transition.
- Fix FSCK PCI network interface check.
- Fix history records for imported VMs in power-off.
- Sanitize VN drivers commands.
- Fix VNC connection from Sunstone under Apache & SELinux enabled.
- Fix Virtual Network Templates addresses show AR fields from Virtual Network creation.
- Fix Flow scaling in Sunstone cloud view.
- Option to calculate showback only for running VMs, see showback configuration
If you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for this EE Maintenance Release. Please check your private repository at the OpenNebula Customer Portal.