The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of the Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
The following new features has been backported to 5.12.6:
- Add OneGate features for VNF.
- Add new infoset API call for vm pool.
- Improve monitoring API calls performance.
- Distribution packages for Ubuntu 20.10 and Fedora 33.
The following issues have been solved in 5.12.6:
- Fix bug when terminating a VM that belongs to a service.
- Fix issue when using elasticity rules that reference to monitoring information.
- Fix services not progressing from COOLDOWN when VMS are deleted.
- Fix visual feedback about READY status in role VM list in Sunstone.
- Fix user inputs when instantiate flow template in Sunstone.
- Do not recreate VNC password if password already exists.
- Note: If the VM template contains both attributes PASSWD and RANDOM_PASSWD the password will not be generated.
- Fix RANK expressions that contains DATASTORES metrics MAX_DISK, FREE_DISK, USED_DISK and DISK_USAGE.
If you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for this EE Maintenance Release. Please check your private repository at the OpenNebula Customer Portal.