A hotfix release is a type of incremental release that fixes specific issues. While OpenNebula is fully open source, packages from hotfix incremental versions are not publicly released, and are only available for users with an active support subscription. However, rest assured that the code is publicly available in the GitHub repository, as are the templates to create packages for the different supported platforms.
The following new features has been backported to 5.10.2:
- Add support for CentOS 8 auto-contextualization from LXD marketplace.
- Automatic configurations backup before packages upgrade.
- Add append option to onedb change-body.
- Add OneAcl helper class to PyOne.
- Add VM name on vCenter to vCenter information section.
- Add vCenter custom names option for VMs.
- Add option for set filter for the NIC in Sunstone.
- Add onezone serversync command.
- Add option to order wild vms in Sunstone.
- Add onevcenter cleartags command to reimport vCenter Wild VMs.
- Add marketplace for TurnKey Linux.
- Add RDP links in Sunstone.
The following issues have been solved in 5.10.2:
- Fix onedb purge-done problem with end-time.
- Fix bash 4.4 warnings about null byte.
- Fix login form when auth config is remote.
- Fix create vm template with NUMA without HUGEPAGES.
- Fix boolean user inputs in CLI.
- Fix IPv4 address not shown in VM network tab.
- Fix ACL XSD schema. It also fixes ACL for PyONE.
- Fix highlighting states.
- Fix missing SNAPSHOTS element in vm_pool.xsd and PyONE.
- Fix status of new NoVNC server.
- Fix error message.
- Fix Context ISO attributes to not include NIC detach information.
- Fix a high memory usage of oned due to hook events saturation.
- Fix a fsck for non-utf8 encoded databases.
Everyone can create their own packages or build OpenNebula from the source code, but only OpenNebula Systems customers have the convenience of pre-created packages for hotfix incremental releases. If you are an OpenNebula Systems customer with an active support subscription, you have immediate access to this hotfix packages. Please check your private repository at OpenNebula.pro
Customer Success Manager at OpenNebula