It’s almost Christmas time, and our Engineering Team feels especially generous this month—that’s why they have come up with OpenNebula v.5.10.1, the first Maintenance Release after v.5.10 ‘Boomerang’ was published a couple of weeks ago. This early Christmas present comes with bug fixes and a set of minor improvements, which include:
- Fix Hook messages to not nest CDATA tags.
- Fix a quoting error with LXD marketplace apps URL.
- Install Ruby gem Dalli.
- Sunstone only shows exceptions if it is in dev mode or the APP_ENV environment variable exists.
- Fix shared VM instantiation on shared FS datastores.
- Fix system snapshot revert operation in KVM for VMs with deleted snapshots.
- Fix SD_DISK_BUS being removed after updating context.
- Fix boot failures when the CD are already ejected.
Check the release notes for the complete set of new features and bug fixes.