On behalf of the team we are happy to announce maintenance release 5.2.1. This version fixes some problems found since 5.2.0 and adds some small functionality.
New functionality for 5.2.1 has been introduced:
- Improvements in SDR clustered vcenter datastores.
- Check if bridge contains incorrect vlan.
- Strengthen deploy checks to avoid issues with EC2 API lag.
The following issues has been solved in 5.2.1:
- Error when terminating a VM with more than ten interfaces.
- onedb fsck breaks with volatile disks.
- TAGS attribute are not being set in EC2.
- Cannot import two vCenter networks with the same name in two clusters.
- Ceph persistent image “loses” changes.
- Fix NETTX and NETRX negative values, polling time and accumulate values.
- Fix situations that would cause vCenter NICs not being removed.
- Add the possibility to introduce a empty ssh key in Sunstone.
- Sunstone Settings field can be disabled.