A new maintenance release for OpenNebula 4.10 is available. There are several fixes and improvements since 4.10.1 and upgrade is recommended. Some of the changes are as follows:
- Fix vulnerability in the xmlrpc server. All the packages except CentOS 7 are vulnerable and can lead to DOS attacks. You should upgrade as soon as possible if you have public facing xmlrpc interface. Thanks to Dennis Felsch and Christian Mainka for discovering it.
- vCenter: Import networks.
- vCenter: Attach/Detach NICs.
- vCenter: vCenter cloud view.
- vCenter: Contextualization support. Make sure that you download the new context packages.
- vCenter: Reacquire VM Templates from existing vCenter host.
- vCenter: Import VM Templates with logo and description.
- Sunstone: Show/Hide accounting tables.
- Sunstone: Easily add SSH keys to a user.
- Sunstone: Default quotas are shown for a user when there are no used resources .
For a more exhaustive list you can check the issue tracker.
You can download the packages from the following URL or use the package repositories to update your OpenNebula installation:
Make sure you backup your configuration and happy upgrading!