A new maintenance release of the OpenNebula 5.x Wizard series, 5.0.1, has been released and is available for download.
This release comes with the following bug fixes:
- Improved Ceph monitoring, fix pool names bug.
- VM Template update wizard fixed.
- Fixed oned crashes when a context variable contains a filter.
- Fix PCI element in KVM deployment file.
- Better checks for IPv4 strings.
- Fix for wrong attach disk in vCenter.
- Fix VM instantiate when NIC contains a fixed IP.
- Fix migration for STOPPED and UNDEPLOYED states.
- Fix Apptemplate generation.
The OpenNebula team would like to thanks all members of the community that contributed hugely with their evaluation of the beta, RC and final stable version and provided feedback on it. You are the reason why OpenNebula rocks, and of course you rock as well!