The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of the Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
The following issues have been solved in 5.12.5:
- Fix HookLog for PostgreSQL
- Fix oned monitoring API bug with PostgreSQL
- Fix quotas misbehavior when resuming a running VM
- Fix boolean user inputs
- Fix marketplace not displayed in federation zones (slaves)
- Fix hosts remain in ERROR state on vCenter restart
- Fix keep opennebula_manage attribute when disks are updated
- Fix race condition when creating VDCs in a federated environment
- Fix user input when is empty
- Fix Sunstone doesn’t work with remote oned
- Fix Sunstone VM charters illegible on data tables
- Fix reconnect to MySQL and PostgreSQL DB
- Fix NIC attribute overrides
- Fix VNC allocation when migrating across clusters
- Fix VM created from “Schedule Actions for VM”
If you are a customer with an active OpenNebula Subscription, you have immediate access to the packages for this EE Maintenance Release. Please check your private repository at the OpenNebula Customer Portal.
This work has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement ONEedge 880412 🇪🇺.