The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of our Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
This new LTS release comes a number of backported new features:
- onedb update-body from a text/xml file from stdin.
- CLI chmod commands with g/u/o + permissions.
- Use “%i” in custom attributes and improve auto-increment in VM name.
- Extend onelog with object logs.
- Add Update VM Configuration form to FireEdge Sunstone.
- Add JSON format to oneprovision subcommands.
- Select vGPU profile.
- OneFlow resilient to oned timeouts.
- Add resource labels to FireEdge Sunstone.
- Add Lock/Unlock, Enable/Disable, Change owner/group and delete on storage App tab.
Check the release notes for the complete set of new features and bug fixes.