The Enterprise Edition of OpenNebula is a tested, hardened, and production-ready version that incorporates additional bug fixes and software patches with minor enhancements developed by OpenNebula Systems.
While we make all our products open source under Apache License Version 2.0, the packages of our Enterprise Edition and the Enterprise Tools we’ve created for Corporate Users are distributed under commercial license terms only to those customers with an active OpenNebula Subscription.
This new LTS release comes with bug fixes and a set of minor improvements, which include:
- Add missing dependencies for opennebula gem.
- Removed logrotate on service restart, and added maximum log size for rotation.
- Fix the default scope for goca to gather all visible objects rather than just those owned by the user.
- Fix for CVE-2022-37425, preventing injection of malicious code.
- Fix for CVE-2022-37424, preventing revealing sensitive information from hosts. It restricts paths in CONTEXT/FILES so the user can’t add path /etc/passwd to copy the content of the file to VM.
Check the release notes for the complete set of new features and bug fixes.