C12G Labs, the company behind OpenNebula, is hosting the upcoming CentOS Dojo which will be held the 8th of November at the C12G Labs Headquarters in Madrid.
C12G Labs will also offer a 4-hours OpenNebula Hands-on Tutorial, the day before, 7th of November. This tutorial will be made available to all the attendees of the upcoming CentOS Dojo in Madrid for no extra cost. It will be held in the same venue, at the C12G Labs Headquarters, starting at 15h00 and finishing at 19h00.
To register for the tutorial, register for the Dojo and select the attending OpenNebula Tutorial option.
The Tutorial in a Nutshell
- Date: 7th November 15h-19h.
- Venue: C12G Labs Headquarters.
- Registration: CentOS Dojo.
- Price: Free of charge for CentOS Dojo attendees.
This hands-on tutorial will give an overview of how to build and operate a private cloud using CentOS and OpenNebula. The attendees will build, configure and operate their own OpenNebula cloud.
- An introduction to cloud computing with CentOS and OpenNebula
- The architecture of the cloud
- Planning and installing OpenNebula
- Configuration and basic usage
The target audience is devops and system administrators interested in deploying a private cloud solution, or in the integration of OpenNebula with other platform.
A laptop with virtualization extensions and with VirtualBox installed.