We want to let you know that OpenNebula Systems has just announced the availability of vOneCloud version 3.2.1.
vOneCloud 3.2.1 is based in OpenNebula 5.6.1 and as such it includes all the bug fixes and functionalities introduced in 5.6.1: OpenNebula 5.6.1 Release Notes.
vOneCloud 3.2.1 is a maintenance release with the following minor improvements:
- Order of elements in list API calls can be selected (ascending or descending).
- XMLRPC calls can report the client IP and PORT.
- New quotas for VMS allow you to configure limits for VMs “running”.
- The Virtual Machines that are associated to a Virtual Router have all actions allowed except nic-attach/dettach.
Also 3.2.1 features the following bugfixes:
- User quotas error.
- Migrate vCenter machines provide feedback to oned.
- Fixed problem migrating vCenter machines to a cluster with a lot of ESX.
- Improve feedback for ‘mode’ option in Sunstone server.
- Accounting data does not display.
- Spurios syntax help on onehost delete.
- No way for hide Lock/Unlock button for VM in Sunstone view.
- Update LDAP driver to use new escaping functionality (and issue).
- Start script base64 enconding fails when using non utf8 characters.
- Error when creating a vnet from Sunstone using advanced mode.
- Restricted attributes not enforced on attach disk operation.
- Improve the dialog when attach nic or instanciated vm in network tab.
- VNC on ESXi can Break Firewall.
- Slow monitoring of the live migrating VMs on destination host.
- onehost sync should ignore vCenter hosts.
- NIC Model is ignored on VM vCenter Template.
- Unable to query VMs with non ASCII character.
- vCenter unimported resources cache not working as expected.
- Wild importation from vCenter host refactor.
- Removing CD-ROM from vCenter imported template breaks the template.
- Error with restricted attributes when instantiating a VM.
- Onevcenter cli tool few improvements and examples added.
- OPENNEBULA_MANAGED deleted when updating a VM Template.
- Unable to update the Running Memory quota.
- Monitoring VMs fails when there is not datastore associated.
Lead Cloud Engineer & Engineering Manager at OpenNebula